Graduate Student |
317 McAlester Hall
Lab: Infant Cognition Lab
* General: social cognitive development in infancy and early childhood
* Specific: development of theory of mind understanding and moral reasoning
5. Luo, Y., & Choi, Y. (2013). Infants attribute mental states to nonhuman agents. In M. D. Rutherford, &V. A. Kuhlmeier (Eds.), Social Perception: Detection and Interpretation of Animacy, Agency, and Intention. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
4. Luo, Y., & Choi, Y. (2012). Infants attribute to agents goals and dispositions: Commentary on Hernik and Southgate. Developmental Science, 15, 727-728.
3. Choi, Y., & Song, H. (2009). Korean university students’ beliefs about the essence of psychological traits. The Korean Journal of the Human Development, 16(3), 163-184.
2. Choi, Y., & Song, H. (2008). Korean adults' beliefs about the essence of children's traits. The Korean Journal of Psychology: General, 27, 281-301.
1. Song, H., Choi, Y., & Kim, M. (2008). The influence of discourse information on the comprehension of null subject sentences in Korean children. The Korean Journal of Developmental Psychology, 21, 81-97.