Graduate Application Deadline December 1
Our department is looking for new graduate students for our PhD program. Potential applicants can learn more about the process on our PhD in Psychology Application website.
Our department follows a student-focused, mentorship-based model for training students in psychological science. The major emphasis of our graduate program is research and students gain strong training in statistics and methodology.
- Financial Support - We provide financial support--including a stipend, tuition waiver, and health insurance--to all incoming students.
- Diversity & Inclusion - The department is committed to fostering a climate of inclusion and diversity. We celebrate diversity and encourage cutting-edge diversity science
- Student Success - Graduates are found in faculty and post-doctoral positions, clinical practice and industrial and government research.
Our application deadline is December 1, 2020 for students who plan to begin graduate training in Fall 2021.
- We will not have on-campus interviews for students applying to begin graduate training in Fall 2021. Interviews may be completed online.
- The GRE and GRE subject test are not required for students applying to begin graduate training in Fall 2021. Students may choose to include GRE scores in their application.
Applications by members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged.