Wellness Resource Committee
The Department Wellness Resource Committee (WRC) is a committee of faculty and graduate students. The mission of the WRC is to serve as a department resource to promote psychological, emotional, and physical well-being among department members, with a primary focus on graduate students. Please see below for relevant resource lists.
1. Assess department graduate students’ needs and desire for resources.
2. Identify and compile wellness resources available to graduate students, on- and off-campus.
3. Sponsor activities to promote graduate student wellness.
4. Serve as a confidential resource for feedback and advice regarding wellness resources.
5. Recommend wellness promotion activities, resources, and policies to the department.
6. Engage in ongoing evaluation of student needs and committee/department activities, and adjust actions and recommendations accordingly.
7. Address possible expansion of committee’s scope to broader department (faculty, staff, post-doctoral fellows, and undergraduate students).
The calendar below has some events and activities that may be of interest to students.
Current Committee Members:
Julianne Ludlam, Ph.D. (Chair)
Debi Bell, Ph.D.
Nan Presser, Ph.D.
Victoria Shaffer, Ph.D.